Sep 13, 2009

Welcome!!!

The purpose of this blog will be to provide information, ideas, resources, and whatever else comes about relating to weddings! I live in Vancouver, BC, and I noticed there are NO wedding blogs in this area at all, so I'm filling that empty space right up! :) However, I would still like to do articles and features on wedding-related things from outside of the area. If you have something you'd like me to feature in my blog, please contact me. My contact info is in my profile, which you can find on the side bar.

Well, all seriousness aside, I thought it would be fun to start with a poll. If you look over to the right, you'll see it! Anyone can vote, and I hope some do. I am curious about what you think is the appropriate age for a woman to get married. Growing up, I always planned to get married at age 23. I'm not sure why I chose that age, but it just suited my fancy. Haha. Well, needless to say, my opinion has changed over time... What about yours? When the poll is complete, I will post the results here! Thank you for voting.

1 comments:

Monica said...

Great blog you have here so far. I can't wait to come back and read more.

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com