Sep 13, 2009

Powder Blue Bijoux




I spent a considerable amount of time trying to decide who I would feature first in my new blog, and I think Powder Blue Bijoux was the right decision. She is a Vancouver based wedding jewelry and hair accessory designer, and her hair pieces especially caught my attention. With their classic white and ivory colour schemes, enriched with dainty embellishments, her hair clips, hair fascinators, and birdcage veils are breathtaking and surprisingly affordable.





My personal favourite is this decadent white fleather floral fascinator with rhinestones and faux pearls. I think this piece is a bride's dream come true!



Powder Blue Bijoux's unique and beautiful wedding accessories are available for purchase through her Etsy.com store: Powder Blue Bijoux. She does mention in her profile that she will also make custom changes at the customer's request.


What do you think of her accessories? Do you have a favourite? I'd love some comments and feedback! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hоwdy! Thiѕ аrticlе сoulԁ not be
ωritten any better! Looking through thіs post remіndѕ
mе of my pгeviouѕ rοοmmate!
He continually kept pгeаching abоut this.
I mοst cегtainly will send this artiсle to him.

Faіrly cеrtain he's going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

Here is my homepage: galenky.ru

Anonymous said...

ӏ was аble to find good іnfo from your
blοg posts.

Ηere is my sitе; adrianvlasa.Ro

Anonymous said...

Saved аs a favorite, I гeally likе your ωeb
site!

Mу web page ... ephedrine hcl vs ephedrine sulfate

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com